Auto Body Technician
Eskridge Collision Repair Facility is now taking applications for an Auto Body Technician to join our highly trained staff. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hard-working, quality minded Technician who is looking to make good money. Applicant must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to take direction. We are the only Certified Lexus Collision center in Oklahoma City, and there is no shortage of work.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Pay: Competitive Rate/Flag Hours
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Thoroughly disassemble, repair, and reassemble each vehicle
- Repair collision damaged vehicles according to OEM specifications and company standards, including Sun Collision, and I-CAR.
- Daily production meetings
- Work together to meet repair deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5+ years of collision repair experience
- Ability to properly complete light to heavy repairs, including structural work
- High production capabilities
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
Paid Employee Health Insurance
Dental and Vision plans available
Paid Vacation & Holidays
100% Employer Funded Retirement Plan
Applicant must have reliable transportation and a good driving record. This job requires operation of a motor vehicle and therefore is classified as “Safety-Sensitive” work.
Eskridge Auto Group is family owned and has been in the automotive business in Oklahoma for 70 years.
To apply for this position, go to www.eskridgelexus.com under the tab About Us.