Automotive Light Service Technician
The service department at Eskridge Lexus in N.W. Oklahoma City is accepting applications for:
Light Service/Oil Change Technician
This position involves changing oil, rotating, balancing, and replacing tires, following, and accurately documenting an electronic multi-point inspection checklist and other light maintenance operations. Communicating with service staff and customers, basic computer skills, maintaining a neat and clean work area. Walking, lifting up to 70lbs. Import experience preferred but NOT required.
- Starting pay is $17.00 per hour plus time and half overtime
- CSI Bonus
- Full Time position: Shifts in the 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. range plus every other Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Modern clean newly remodeled shop with climate control
- In ground lifts
- Advancement and training opportunities
- Paid Employee Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance available
- Employer Funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
We Are Seeking:
Technicians that enjoy working in a fast-paced shop on luxury vehicles.
At least one year experience in light mechanical or as a quick lube technician preferred.
Basic appropriate hand tools for automotive service
Valid/insurable driver license
Must be 18 years or older
Applicant must be able to pass a drug and background check.
This job requires operation of a motor vehicle and therefore is classified as "Safety-Sensitive" work.
Eskridge Auto Group is family owned and has been in the automotive business in Oklahoma for 70 years.
Job Type: Full-time